The Club participates in East of Scotland Leagues, Scottish Cup and Summer Social Leagues with Junior teams entered in the Aegon East of Scotland Junior Leagues.
Check the results for this season below:
|Ladies 1||Mens 1||Juniors|
|Ladies 2||Mens 2|
|Ladies 3||Mens 3|
|Ladies 4||Mens 4|
The Club enters 4 Men’s Teams and 4 Ladies Teams in the East of Scotland Leagues which take place over 10 weeks from mid April each year, with team practices commencing in early March.
Matches and practices are held on the following evenings:
- Monday – Men’s 1st & 2nd teams
- Tuesday – Ladies 1st & 2nd teams
- Wednesday – Men’s 3rd & 4th teams
- Thursday – Ladies 3rd & 4th teams
If interested in taking part in the Teams please contact the main Team captains as follows:
- Men’s Captain – Stephen Davey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ladies Captain – Jennifer McGill at email@example.com
It is essential that you are both a Grange Dyvours and British Tennis Member, as you will need your BTM number to be able to participate. If you need a BTM number, go to the LTA website at https://www.lta.org.uk/Members/Join/ - then click on Club Members (all ages) and follow the instructions.